Fireboy®- Xintex® Single Channel Fume Detector, Black, with auto blower control
• Single channel gasoline fume detector, with the same features as the M-1:
• High-tech styling
• Compact size
• Circuitry Test
• Alarm horn Mute functions
• The power on indicator lamp automatically increases in brightness during daylight and softens at night.
• The M-1 package includes a standard two-inch display unit with gasoline sensor and twenty feet of plug-together lead.
• In addition to gas fumes, the M-1 can also detect high concentrations of battery hydrogen or engine exhaust.
• Installation is quick and simple.
The MB-1 adds a 10 amp relay to automatically start the bilge blower fan should gasoline fumes be detected. Installation requires only the addition of two wire leads from the control to the blower switch. To test, simply touch the test pad on the control: the red alert lamp will glow, the alarm horn will sound and the blower motor will start. The system works with power requirements of up to ten amps at 12 VDC.